Through Hole Assembler
Salary: up to £27k DOE
Are you excited about the prospect of joining a company that designs and manufactures world class electronics devices for clients all over the world?
We are looking for an experienced through hole Solderer to join our team, this is a varied role within our production department.
Purpose of role:
To manufacture electronic assemblies in an enjoyable learning environment to the highest quality, whilst ensuring our customers expectations are being met at all times’
Responsibilities and key tasks:
- Soldering through hole parts IAW working documents
- Ensuring assembly work meets IPC or Customer standards.
- Ownership of work
- Able to support other areas of production.
- Manufacturing wired assemblies
- Through hole / conventional assembly work
- Manual Dexterity
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Reliable, enthusiastic, Methodical
- Able to resolve problems.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme (Employer contribution 9%), auto enrolment after 3 months
- Personal private medical cover
- 20 days annual holiday (plus 3 additional days over xmas shutdown) rising 1 day per year after 5 years’ service to a maximum of 30 days.
- A superb work/life balance offering flexible hours
- Free on-site parking
- The opportunity to work with a forward-thinking company that has some very exciting times ahead!
BitBox is a well-established design and manufacturer of reliable and high-quality electronics products based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. We value the pride and professionalism of our staff who work to deliver truly world-class products.
BitBox is a privately owned company that values integrity and hard work, we operate an open-door policy for everyone.
We encourage a work life balance and work 37.5 hours pw; hybrid working is an option depending on the role.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
On offer is a salary up to £27,000 depending on experience, quarterly profit share, company pension and private health cover. Free onsite parking is also available.
If you are interested in this vacancy, fill out the form below. No agencies please.
Want to work with us?
Are you passionate about electronics and software? Do you want to work in a world-class facility as a part of dedicated, friendly team? Are you bored with ‘good enough’ and hungry for a real challenge? If so, we want to talk to you.