Electronics & Software Design
BitBox is one of the few electronics and software design companies that has its own in-house manufacturing facility under the same roof, right here in the UK. This empowers our design team to know exactly what’s required to make a production-ready concept, which eliminates risk and maximises value for money – while simultaneously incorporating software development, too.
We turn good ideas into great products
Our Electronics Manufacturing Services
BitBox is a leading UK Electronics Manufacturing Service provider. With both our HQ and manufacturing facilities based in the UK, we offer end to end contract electronics manufacturing including electronic product design, PCB assembly, box build, supply chain management and consultancy services.
Unrivalled Software, Synchronised Hardware
From lift user interfaces to data centre energy management, our software engineers excel in both design and implementation - blending perfectly with our electronic component design and manufacturing capabilities. Being technology agnostic, we ensure the most appropriate software solution is tailored to your product, resonating seamlessly with the PCB assembly and Box Build services we provide.
Code for Every Application, Optimised for Every Component
Leverage our extensive software development experience spanning:
- Fully embedded solutions harmonised with processors from tiny AVRs and PICs to large multi-core devices, including ARM Cortex-M and Cortex-A devices.
- Application development for Windows and Linux platforms.
- Linux kernel, driver development and deployment alongside superior hardware integration.
- Web-based user interfaces and portals.
- IoT solutions and cloud backends, further enriched with our PCB assembly expertise.
- Database design and implementation.