Do you have experience in the electronics manufacturing industry, have you previously operated surface mount machinery?
At BitBox we have a great opportunity for an SMT Operator to join our expanding team, using the latest technology to manufacture PCBA’s.
As an SMT Operator you will be responsible for ensuring machines run at full capacity and produces the high-quality products our customers have come to love and expect. This includes:
- Preparing SMT offline set-ups for as per the production schedule and customer requirements
- Day-to-day monitoring on the SMT line, replenishing SMT components as production runs. Includes Europlacer Pick & Place (P&P) line
- Undertaking efficient job change-overs, selecting correct programs for use
- Set up of screen printer, conveyor system, P&P, reflow machinery and miscellaneous equipment
- Continually monitor the quality of the products at various stages of assembly
- Carrying out machine maintenance as and when required
- Working as part of an expanding team and reporting any issues to the SMT team leader
To be considered for the SMT Operator opportunity, you should be pro-active with good attention to detail. A solid track record in electronics manufacturing and a willingness to learn will put you at an advantage. Training on the Europlacer iineo+ machines will be provided.
On offer is a salary up to £27,000 depending on experience, quarterly profit share, company pension and private health cover. Free onsite parking is also available.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV. No agencies please.