Design Clinic with BitBox Electronics Engineers
To help businesses shape their early stage concepts, BitBox introduces the Design Clinic with BitBox Electronics Engineers. In the course of a free, one-hour design clinic, BitBox expert electronics engineers can help you answer questions like these:
- “For my product to succeed in the market it needs to cost £100. Is this possible?”
- “How much will it cost to design my device? – and how long will it take?”
- “I’ve proved my idea with an Arduino prototype… what are my options to get to final production? And keep on-budget?”
- “I know I need battery powered wireless as part of my solution, but I’m now confused by all the options. Wireless data seems a maze!”
During the session, we share with you the myriad of options around ‘the Industrial Internet of Things’ (IIoT) including mobile communications, Wi-Fi and Ethernet. We might explore the benefits of near-field communications and local wireless using RFID/NFC, ZigBee and Bluetooth or with ‘cloud’ applications and Machine to Machine (M2M) communications. Depending upon the nature of your concept, we might demonstrate the use of LED lighting, audio products, batteries and power management, power measurement, signal measurement and analysis, LCD devices, product enclosures or product testing.
As well as the technical side of things we can share how:
- the design process works
- we manufacture and test prototypes
- we write software
- to design to insure product reliability
- regulatory approvals may apply to your product
- your product can be manufactured and tested in volume
With the right guidance your product design process won’t stall. BitBox would like to be your trusted partner who can help you realise and manufacture your product. Our electronics engineers will be glad to help bring your idea to life.
Have you reached a point where we can help you?
We look forward to hearing from you to set up your free one hour clinic with BitBox electronics engineers. Save time and risk now by talking to the team that regularly helps realise market-leading and cost effective electronics products.
There is no obligation to work with BitBox after the free clinic. Any advice and ideas we come up are yours to take away.
Your idea is confidential and BitBox will not use any disclosed information unless you engage us to work with you. To provide you with greater confidence, please download this Non-Disclosure Agreement that you are welcome to use.